Work For the Industry Leader in Recycled Plastics
KW Plastics and KW Plastics Recycling Division currently have several manufacturing positions open in multiple departments for both day and night shift. Employment opportunities include on the job training and shifts that offer consecutive days off, including bi-weekends.
– 4% 401K match
– access to health insurance
– access to life insurance
All Successful Applicants
-must be at least 18 years of age
– must pass a pre-employment drug screening test
– must pass a basic physical
– may be required to have specific licenses, permits of certifications for skilled positions
– Fill out our online application here.
– Visit the KW / Sanders Human Resources Offices & Training Building located at 972 S Three Notch Street Troy, Alabama 36081 (Henderson Hwy)
– Visit the Troy Career Center located at 1023 South Brundidge Street Troy, Alabama 36081
For more information about employment opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
KW Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, citizenship, or age. We provide equal employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities who are qualified for the job applied for and who can perform the essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health or safety of individuals or others. A conviction or guilty plea of a crime does not necessarily bar employment, but may be considered in so far as it relates to the fitness to perform job.